Can I demo this before I purchase?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I demo this before I purchase?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trevor Smith

Hello I work for a non-profit in the UK and have recently purchased a plugin from your competitor and it is not working so am looking at yours. Is there any way I could have a demo to try out for your Events Ticket Pro? As a non-profit we cannot afford to purchase something just to find out it will not work. We are still not sure we will get our money back from the other. On paper it looks like this should do what I need but so did the other until i started working with it. These are some of the features I am needing to do…

1. Can this do individual and group rates (example group of 2 or more £5 less for each ticket)
    2. Can it do Early Bird rates and automatically switch to a different rate on a specific day?
    3. When multiple tickets are purchased at the same time (say quantity 3) can I collect individual information for each ticket?
    4. If we have a set fee for our main event and it includes workshops, can I give each of the above ticket holders the ability during registration to choose a workshop either AM1 or AM2 and have a cap on the amount we can have in each so it will let them know if that workshop is full?
    5. Also when purchasing more than one ticket I need the ability to create a form that will be filled out for each individual ticket when registering. I work with students so have to have this ability for dietary needs etc. Is this possible?

If there is any way I could have a trial period or demo we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    Trevor

Courtney

Hi Trevor

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/ shares how Event Tickets Plus can gather additional information from attendees. I believe this would also work for the dietary needs fields too.

We don’t currently have a way to have sub-events under the main (workshops as part of main events). You could essentially set up several ticket types from the main event, each as a workshop option, with a total quantity available for the main event and set amounts available per workshop.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Trevor Smith

Thanks for the information. I’ll think it through and see if that would work.

Courtney

Sure thing Trevor. Do let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I demo this before I purchase?’ is closed to new replies.