Can I charge for people to post events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I charge for people to post events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacob Fogg

Can I charge people for posting their events on my calendar?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for checking out Community Events!

While Community Tickets does allow you to collect fees for tickets that users sell on your site, there is not currently any functionality to collect fees for submitting events through Community Events. This is something that we are working on adding in the future, but I don’t have a timeline I can give you at the moment as to when this might be released.

In the meantime, Community Events does allow you to require users to be logged in to submit events, so you might be able to use a third-party membership plugin in conjunction with Community Events to charge users for the ability to create events on your site.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Community Events for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I charge for people to post events’ is closed to new replies.