Can I accomplish this with your plugins?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I accomplish this with your plugins?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marketfresh
    Participant

I’d like to accomplish the following functionality and would like to know if it’s possible with your plugins and which plugins I would need. Here is what I’m trying to mimic: https://wonderfullymade4you.com/shop/private-paint-party/

1. user sees a calendar with available dates.
    2. user chooses a date a sees available time slots.
    3. user chooses a time and chooses number of guests.
    4. user can either pay for the entire party (each guest), or pay a deposit.
    5. each person in the party would be able to come to the specific event page on the website and pay for their ticket.

Thanks for your help!

Courtney

Hi Jonathan

I took a peek at the code on the site you referenced. It looks like their calendar is coming from https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-bookings/.

Let’s see if I can help answer your questions.
    1. I believe The Events Calendar can handle that for free for you. Give it a try!
    2. Again, I think The Events Calendar would fit here
    3. Event Tickets is also free, and our solution for free RSVPs
    4. Paying for tickets with our products would involve Event Tickets Plus and installing an ecommerce plugin. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.
    5. Unless each person registers individually, we do not have a way to move a bulk registration into individual payments. It isn’t to say that it can’t be done, but would exceed our We’re limited in helping with styling customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms. For that, we’d recommend Find A Customizer.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I accomplish this with your plugins?’ is closed to new replies.