Can event attendees view a list of all tickets purchased / events attended?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can event attendees view a list of all tickets purchased / events attended?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katrina

Hi – I am wondering if when users register or purchase tickets to an event, is that information stored against their user account, and can they view a list of past purchases / events in their “my account” section – and/or can I (as administrator) click on a user and view all past events/tickets purchased?

Cliff

Hi, Katrina.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite, particularly Event Tickets Plus.

At each event a user registers for, they can visit yoursite-com/event/the-event-title/tickets (adding “tickets” to the end of the URL) to see their tickets for that event.

However, there’s not a single place like yoursite-com/events/my-events to see all the events a user has registered for.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can event attendees view a list of all tickets purchased / events attended?’ is closed to new replies.