Can 10-week Recurring Event Be Charged in One Lump Sum?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can 10-week Recurring Event Be Charged in One Lump Sum?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Peters
    Participant

I am considering purchasing the Events Calendar Pro and want to know if my 10-week workshops can be listed on the website each week and time they occur, but that they exist as one lump listing. In other words, people have to register and commit to the whole thing, they can’t just take one week here or there. So I need all 10-weeks to show as one cost.

Hunter

Hi Megan,

Welcome to our Pre-Sales Channel and thank you for the inquiry! What you’re looking to accomplish is definitely achievable with Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus. Our New User Primer: The Events Calendar & Events Calendar PRO does a great job explaining the capabilities of the calendar features and our New User Primer: Event Tickets & Event Tickets Plus for the RSVP/Ticketing features.

We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so if for any reason you get into the project and realize our plugins just don’t meet your criteria, we’d be happy to reimburse your entire purchase 🙂

I hope I’ve sufficiently answered your questions and please feel free to reply back with any additional questions or concerns you might have. Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks again for reaching out.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can 10-week Recurring Event Be Charged in One Lump Sum?’ is closed to new replies.