Call to Action Button with Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Call to Action Button with Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Corey
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe,

I was wondering how to configure the Call to Action button on each eventpage so that when clicked, it scrolls down the page to the eventbrite tickets widget? Right now, it actually scrolls up to the top of the page.

Also, does Modern Tribe plan to integrate the Eventbrite ticket option into Community Tickets? I’m trying to figure out how to let event providers upload their own events, while ensuring I can receive the agreed upon fee split. Seems like the only workaround for event providers with eventbrite is to provide me with an affiliate code that has the desired fee.

Thanks,
    Corey

Corey
    Participant

Also, is there anyway to list the attendees who purchased a ticket via Eventbrite on the event page (similar to if a user were to purchase through woocommerce)? Ticket sales drastically improve when users can see how many attendees are going.

Thanks!
    Corey

Corey
    Participant

(One more question!):

Since I’m creating an event discovery platform, I want to use my recently downloaded Eventbrite Tickets add-on to upload Eventbrite events with the specific affiliate links so my site gets a commission — however, I noticed that back in October, you did not have this functionality (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/getting-credit-for-affiliate-sales-for-eventbrite-imported-events/).

Are there any plans to enable this feature?

Thanks,
    Corey

George
    Participant

Hey @Corey!

I was wondering how to configure the Call to Action button on each eventpage so that when clicked, it scrolls down the page to the eventbrite tickets widget? Right now, it actually scrolls up to the top of the page.

I’m not sure what call-to-action button you are referring to, but it is not something our plugins generate, so unfortunately you might have to contact the support folks behind the plugin that added the button (or, more likely, the theme) for further assistance.

A simple approach would be to put an EMPTY h3 header tag in your post content right before the bottom of the post content. Give this h3 header tag an id, like “eventbrite-form”.

Then you can make the call-to-action link have an href of #eventbrite-form, instead of a URL, and upon being clicked it will jump down the page to that element.

If anything I mentioned here doesn’t sound familiar, head over to the old Google dot com and search for clarification of those terms.

Also, does Modern Tribe plan to integrate the Eventbrite ticket option into Community Tickets?

There are unfortunately no plans for this at this time. 🙁

Also, is there anyway to list the attendees who purchased a ticket via Eventbrite on the event page (similar to if a user were to purchase through woocommerce)?

There is unfortunately no way to do this at this time. 🙁 It’s something that we would love to see down the road, but that is admittedly far down the road, on the orders of several months at the earliest.

Since I’m creating an event discovery platform, I want to use my recently downloaded Eventbrite Tickets add-on to upload Eventbrite events with the specific affiliate links so my site gets a commission — however, I noticed that back in October, you did not have this functionality (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/getting-credit-for-affiliate-sales-for-eventbrite-imported-events/).

Are there any plans to enable this feature?

This is a feature we want to support, but still unfortunately do not yet.

I do not have any specific ETA for when support for this will arrive, unfortunately, but it’s something we do indeed want to support.

Sorry to have to bear some bad/bummer news here!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Call to Action Button with Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.