Getting credit for affiliate sales for EventBrite imported events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Getting credit for affiliate sales for EventBrite imported events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

I have the latest EventBrite ticket add-on. We use it to import and show events from other companies on our site. Often these companies will make us an affiliate to their EventBrite sales. This typically involves generating a custom URL to track our sales.

My question is how do we make sure that the iFrame which renders the ticket options is using the affiliate link code, rather than just iFraming in the EventBrite ticketing page?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi

Thanks for using Eventbrite.

Unfortunately, we do not have a feature to support their affiliate links.

The url for the ticket iframe is generated by the API and I could not find any reference to affiliate links in the API so I am not sure it is even possible beyond manually doing it.

You might be able to modify the plugin to do this, but that is beyond the support we can provide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Brian.
    Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

That sounds like an interesting idea. I am not sure thought he Eventbrite API even supports the affiliate links or there is a reliable way to get them.

We usually take all our new ideas for the plugins from our UserVoice page at tribe.uservoice.com so I encourage you to add it there.

Have you seen or heard of anyone else using the Eventbrite API like this? Or is it just doing manual links?

Let me know.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting credit for affiliate sales for EventBrite imported events’ is closed to new replies.