Calendars are messed up when selecting event date on event creation page.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendars are messed up when selecting event date on event creation page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    inikosoft
    Participant

When I select the date box and the calendars pop up, this is what I see. How do I fix this? I was hoping the new update that I just installed would fix it, but it didn’t.

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry to hear the update didn’t make a difference. To confirm we’re not dealing with a theme and/or plugin conflict, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

I’d recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect‘ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Temporarily setting ‘wp_debug’ to ‘TRUE’ on your wp-config.php file might also be a good idea.

Keep me posted with what you learn and have a great rest of the weekend. Cheers!

inikosoft
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried deactivating all plugins but The Events Calendar and was still having the issue. I checked the console to see if there were any errors and there weren’t any showing. I can’t deactivate the theme or the required theme plugins without killing the site or losing some of my work, so I just worked with the elements via CSS and fixed it enough to be able to see all 3 calendars at once. I’m not sure why it would conflict with the theme, but that is the only thing I didn’t deactivate, so it’s either that or the plugin itself. Since I haven’t see many complaints about the issue online I can assume it’s a theme conflict. Hopefully it’s the only issue since I was able to do a workaround for this one and may not be so lucky on something else conflicting.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for the update. It’s always best practice to have a development environment where you can troubleshoot these issues so you can confirm the cause of conflict. It is a required step in order to get support from our team as we don’t provide support for theme and/or plugin conflicts. See our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article for more info.

I’m glad things worked out this time and please feel free to create a new thread if you have any more questions or concerns. Thanks again and take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendars are messed up when selecting event date on event creation page.’ is closed to new replies.