Calendar Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Widget

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Barry

Hi Dominik – I seem unable to download the file or access your site at all. I checked with http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com to be sure it wasn’t a local problem and it also returned a negative result.

dominikborde
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK, so can you try adding this snippet to your theme’s functions.php file? This should place the title in the grey or “striped” area as it is when other posts/pages display in your theme.

Do note that this also means the title will be duplicated slightly lower down. To get rid of this second title you could override the relevant templates and simply comment out or delete the relevant line.

In single-event.php for instance this looks like:

<?php the_title( '<h2 class="tribe-events-single-event-title summary">', '</h2>' ); ?>

And in month/content.php it looks like:

<h2 class="tribe-events-page-title"><?php tribe_events_title() ?></h2>

For an overview of theming and template overrides in general, please see: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Does that help?

dominikborde
    Participant

This reply is private.

dominikborde
    Participant

This reply is private.

dominikborde
    Participant

The calendar is now showing! – seems to be intermittent when switching views.

Other than that though all looks good so far!!! – thank you very much for all of your help Barry, you’re a star!

Barry

No problem at all – it sounds like you’re all good on this front but just to be clear there’s no specific place you have to put that snippet, so long as it is in a valid spot in your theme’s functions.php file (and not for instance within an existing function or something like that).

Barry

Since it’s been a week or so and we’re looking good on this front as far as I can see I will now close this thread – if there are any other problems please do go ahead and create a new one. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Widget’ is closed to new replies.