Calendar View Won't Change Months with Shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar View Won't Change Months with Shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    al
    Participant

Hello,

I cannot get the month view to work right with the short code.

There seems to be an issue with the URL structure, but I cannot tell. When changing months, nothing happens even though I have events set up.

The date picker works, just not the next and previous links.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Al,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

It seems there’s a conflict somewhere, either between two plugins or between a plugin and your theme.

Could you revert to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen) to see if that makes a difference? If not, could you deactivate all plugins (except for the Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO) and check again your calendar?

Before doing those tests, you may want to read our documentation about how to test for conflicts.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar View Won't Change Months with Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.