Calendar view showing events in random order, rather than by ti

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar view showing events in random order, rather than by ti

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Roe
    Participant

I just updated to v4.1.2, and all of a sudden my events are not being arranged by start time anymore. They’re now just ordered randomly within a single date. Is this a known bug?

Michael
    Participant

Something similar happened to me.
    I believe that the conflict was generated by another plugin called “Post Types Order” by nsp-code.
    When I deactivated this plugin, the events displayed in chronological order and missing events appeared correctly.
    If you have any type of plugin that can change or rearrange post orders, it may be the culprit.
    Good luck!

Hunter

Hello Gentlemen 🙂

To Benjamin – Cory is spot on. I can’t guarantee you’re experiencing the same conflict he is, but you may want to review our Testing for conflicts to see if you can track down the source of conflict.

Let me know if this helps and we’ll go from there. Cory, thanks for stepping in and helping us out! Enjoy the weekend to the both you 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar view showing events in random order, rather than by ti’ is closed to new replies.