Calendar view popover shows javascript

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar view popover shows javascript

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Honey Shelton
    Participant

We’ve just noticed the calendar popover shows javascript instead of the actual information. Any ideas on what could cause this and how to fix it?

screenshot

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @hshelton,

Unfortunately, almost 100% of the time this is caused by a theme coding issue 🙁

To test for that, can you temporarily active a default theme on your site like Twenty Fifteen or Twenty Fourteen? Once activated, take another look at this issue and see if it persists.

If it continues to persist, I would recommend proceeding with the rest of the troubleshooting steps we have laid out here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let us know what you find!

Thanks,
    George

Honey Shelton
    Participant

Autoptimize plugin caused the conflict.

George
    Participant

Thanks for reporting that! I hope you’re able to find an alternative, or even just a way to disable the plugin from affecting scripts from The Events Calendar….

I’ll close up this thread for now, but if anything else arises that we can help with, post a new thread any time! 🙂

George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar view popover shows javascript’ is closed to new replies.