calendar view display on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO calendar view display on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina
    Participant

Hi, I set this:
    Enable event views: Day and Month;
    Default view: Day:
    Default mobile view: Months

But id doesn’t work.
    On mobile I see the Day view. Why?

I attach image of setting page.

Unfortunately the site is online and I don’t do the teste with another theme or deactivated all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are experiencing issues. So you are saying you can’t see the calendar in search when looking at it on mobile?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Sabrina
    Participant

On mobile I see the day display and not the month display.
    This is a problem because the day select doesn’t work well: when the calendar select is displayed the keyboard display prevents you from selecting the day.

This is not a problem of my theme … is a problem of the plugin

If you try, you’ll see.

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sounds like there is a conflict with either our plugin and other plugins or our plugin and your theme. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar view display on mobile’ is closed to new replies.