Calendar subscription

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar subscription

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tonyshawjr
    Participant

how can I make it so the viewer can subscribe to the entire years calendar vs just the month?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello tonyshawjr,

I can help you with this question.

We have a similar question asked here so I am going to quote the response there:

The iCal exporter exports the current view’s events. If you are on month view it will export that month’s events. If you are the upcoming list view, it will export all of the currently visible upcoming events, which by default is the next 10 events.

The easiest solution here would be to change your “Number of events to show per page” in WP Admin > Events > Settings > General. But, that has far reaching implications in that every page in your site which shows upcoming events will display that number of events, not just iCal. If you want a more fine tuned solution then you would want to tab into the iCal WP Query and set the posts_per_page to a different value. You could do that using the filter tribe_events_pre_get_posts.

If you would like some help on this let me know and I can give some more information on this customization.

Thanks

tonyshawjr
    Participant

Can you not view the calendar by the year instead of by the month?

Brian
    Keymaster

Here are the views we offer with the Core and Pro Version of the Events Calendar:

List
    Month
    Week
    Day
    Map
    Photo

We do not have a year view, if you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar subscription’ is closed to new replies.