calendar stuck in month view-won't change from month to month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO calendar stuck in month view-won't change from month to month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Don
    Participant

calendar stuck in month view-won’t change from month to month

cannot change the view from current month to either previous or future months

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting up against difficulties, Don.

Unfortunately when you try to page to the next or previous month an out-of-memory error is taking place, causing the breakdown.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /.../wp-includes/formatting.php on line 209

There are a few possibilities here and one is simply that you need to increase the memory available to WordPress from 42M to something higher (see this helpful article by our friends at WooThemes).

Alternatively, it could be that memory is being used up by a plugin or customization gone wild – so if you increase the memory limit and continue to hit the same problem, it may be worth running through our complete troubleshooting steps (including the steps to test if your theme is the culprit).

Let me know how you get on!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar stuck in month view-won't change from month to month’ is closed to new replies.