Calendar select date/time for event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Calendar select date/time for event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nik
    Participant

I would like to use wootickets to sell a reoccurring daily event that is a tour. This involves the customer being able to select a date and time for their tour. Does anyone know how I could accomplish such a thing using wootickets or any other additional plugin?

Barry

WooTickets doesn’t support recurring events at this time; so while what you are asking about is entirely possible it would be an extensive customization.

Nik
    Participant

Can you elaborate on extensive customization?

Barry

I can’t really elaborate a whole bunch since I don’t really know what your complete requirements are – but suffice to say it’s beyond the level of support we can offer here to guide you through this.

So, you’d really need to investigate how you’d put this together yourself (or by hiring a suitable developer).

Jerome
    Participant

Barry had an idea from another thread that may prove useful*. Perhaps you can create an event for each day (possibly recurring for the Event itself) … then create tickets for each timeslot available.

Event: 2012-12-06
    Ticket 1: 0900-1000 (Stock: 10)
    Ticket 2: 1000-1100 (Stock: 10)
    Ticket 3: 1100-1200 (Stock: 20)

It’s just a different way of looking at how to use the system in its current state.

– You’d have your Calendar showing available Tour Dates that the End-User selects.
    – Your Event would have available Time Slots (Tickets) that the End-User would select.

May still need further customization and a way to report easily across different types of tickets, but it may be something to consider “in the now” with some more tinkering/ playing around.

This isn’t one-stop, and involves mouse clicks, etc., but without a lot of developer involvement this may be something to consider.

* Reference: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/sell-ticket-across-different-events/#post-28749

Barry

Yep, you can definitely use that sort of workaround – if that fits your workflow and requirements, go for it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar select date/time for event’ is closed to new replies.