Calendar search on page with shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar search on page with shortcode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Miroslav
    Participant

Hi,

as asked in my other issue (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calendar-search-2/) I am submitting this one.

On a page with shortcode embedded calendar location search is not working at all.

Link to the page:
    http://beta-muzika.strka.hr/kalendar-1/

Best,
    Miroslav

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Miroslav,

Hvala for getting in touch. đŸ™‚

I’m sorry you are having this search issue when using a shortcode. I checked your site and there is a javascript error coming up when hitting on search.

Could you please run a test for conflicts and see if maybe that helps? Let me know what you find.

Meanwhile I will also run some test, might be we have a bug here.

Cheers,
    Andras

Miroslav
    Participant

Hi AndrĂ¡s,

I have tried running a test for conflicts but even with Twenty Sixteen theme and all plugins disabled location search is not working at all.

Best,
    Miroslav

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for checking that for me. I also ran some tests and found a bug with the location search, but it’s different than your issue.

In your console I see error messages which suggest some minification of javascript files. (Screenshot) Try disabling minification altogether and see if that changes anything. If not, then also try disabling caching. (Note: deactivating the caching plugin might not be enough, you need to disable these settings first.)

Cheers,
    Andras

Miroslav
    Participant

Hi AndrĂ¡s,

I have tried disabling the cache and there is the same error.
    I have decided to use HTML insert before calendar field for our need and that works fine.

Anyway thank you on your assistance.

Best,
    Miroslav

Andras
    Keymaster

Thanks for getting back to me on that.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released for the location search with the shortcodes.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 26th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-26th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar search on page with shortcode’ is closed to new replies.