Calendar registrations by (wordpress) members

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar registrations by (wordpress) members

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bram de Jong

Hi,

I’ve built a website for a client with WordPress and the Divi theme.
    Now I’ve received a question if it’s possible to add calendar functionality to the website with possibilities for only certain people to tell if they want to joint an event and have them fill in a few form fields at the same time……

Is this something I could do with The Events Calendar combined with the Registrations for The Events Calendar?
    Or do you have any suggestions for me?

Hope you can help me out! Thanks!!!

Cliff

Hi, Bram de Jong.

I’m not 100% clear what you’re asking, but our plugin suite doesn’t have any membership capabilities, such as restricting the calendar view to specific users. Some third-party membership plugins may be able to accomplish this for you.

Our Event Tickets plugin is what enables free RSVPs for events. It is not integrated with registered WordPress Users.

If you want to sell tickets, you’ll need our Event Tickets Plus (ET+) add-on.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar registrations by (wordpress) members’ is closed to new replies.