Calendar PRO for a multisite Web, showing different calendars

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar PRO for a multisite Web, showing different calendars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luis

Hi! i have a Google Calendar into my Google account, and into this Google Calendar i have about 10-15 categories.

I want to show into my multisite different calendars in different sections, and in each section i want only to show 1 of the categories that i have in my Google Calendar, or 3 of the categories that i have in my Google Calendar or all the categories.

Is that possible with your plugin?

Other question: is it neccesary to do a manual sync or is automatic to show the events that i create into my Google Calendar?

I hope your plugin can do all of this.

Best regards.

Luis.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hola Luis! 🙂

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me try to help you with what you are looking for.

If you want to import your Google Calendar events to your site, you can do so with Event Aggregator.

Event Aggregator is a built-in tool for our free plugin The Events Calendar that allows you to import events via a CSV file. If you purchase an Event Aggregator license you will also be able to import from other sources like Google Calendar. You can learn more about this here > https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

is it neccesary to do a manual sync or is automatic to show the events that i create into my Google Calendar?

yes, it is necessary that you import the events from a gCal. You can create scheduled imports that can automatically run hourly, daily, weekly and monthly so that you don’t have to worry about manually running them. Learn more about this feature here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/import-from-feed-or-url/

As you can see in the above article you can also assign a specific category to the events you import, this way you’ll be able to navigate through specific event category archives.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any follow up questions and I’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar PRO for a multisite Web, showing different calendars’ is closed to new replies.