Calendar Pro and Tickets Plus in a Mobile APP

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar Pro and Tickets Plus in a Mobile APP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Horne
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe Folks:

I am getting ready to put together a relatively simple Mobile App, but designing in WordPress with Divi Builder and then using AppPresser to create the App Front end. Part of the App is a Calendar/ticketing feature where people will be able to see a calendar of events on their phones and then register for them (probably just RSVP). I am using Calendar Pro and Tickets Plus in another solution, which is primarily a website but is responsive to mobile devices. I would love some input from you guys to reassure me that Modern Tribe is the way to go, or whether I might look at something else for this mobile app. Also, any other suggestions or wisdom as I embark on this.

I love your products so far. Support is fantastic, too.

Ron…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out to us!

I would love some input from you guys to reassure me that Modern Tribe is the way to go…

I’m happy to reassure you, however we haven’t yet tested anything like this before. As you say, our plugins are responsive and work quite well on mobile devices.

If you can give me some details for what functionality you would need info or reassurance I might be able to help you further.

Also, we do have a 30-day no-questions-asked refund policy, if it turns out that our plugins don’t deliver the way you would need it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Pro and Tickets Plus in a Mobile APP’ is closed to new replies.