Calendar Page load time is very high

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Page load time is very high

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

events page on my website is very slow. even I don’t have much data in events, only 5-10 events, and when I check with inspect tool is shown waiting TTFB time is very high. why does it happen? is it something special this plugin need?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you try updating to the latest versions of all three plugins:

The Events Calendar – 4.5.8.1
    Events Calendar Pro – 4.4.14
    Community Events – 4.5.2

If you don’t see notices to update in your Plugins section, you can manually update by following these instructions.

After updating, could you install and activate the WP Query plugin, then try loading your events page. If you see any notices from the plugin (which will appear at the top of the screen in the admin bar – see screenshot), please copy and paste them here.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Page load time is very high’ is closed to new replies.