Calendar Not Showing Next Month

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar Not Showing Next Month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erin Muck
    Participant

Dear Support,

I am working on a dev site that comes with a free version of your calendar. For some reason, the NEXT month is not appearing, in month view. So if you look here, and then scroll to the bottom, February is missing.

http://bellefioredev.wpengine.com/events/

For some reason, the calendar works fine on our current site: http://bellefiorewine.com/events/

I have posted this question on the WordPress forum, but wonder, if I pay for the Pro version, will someone be able to help me troubleshoot this?

Thank you, Erin

Hi Erin,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.  For now, the best place to post is the WordPress forum, as the premium forums are for paid users.  With Events Calendar PRO, you get premium support in a shorter timeframe, with more individualized attention.

If the following month isn’t showing in Month View, I’d recommend running through our testing for conflicts procedure as a first step.  If that doesn’t shed light on the issue, try flushing your permalinks by going to Settings < Permalinks and Save Changes.  Beyond that, you can get assistance back on the WordPress.org forum.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Not Showing Next Month’ is closed to new replies.