Calendar not responding after site move

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar not responding after site move

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    crharrison
    Participant

I used WordPress export to export all posts, pages, events, etc. from unityofvero.org, which was in a multisite network, so I could recreate the site as a stand-alone WordPress installation.

All events moved and calendar is displaying normally, except the links in the monthly view (to the listed events) take a minute or more to display the calendar page for each event.

How do I fix this?

Courtney

Hi Cheryl

That does seem to be very odd.

Can you run through the Testing for Conflicts guide. Let me know if disabling all other plugins and using a default theme have the same lag time.

I hope this is a quick issue for us to solve.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

crharrison
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

crharrison
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

crharrison
    Participant

Hi Courtney
    I was able to fix it by upgrading. Thanks for your help!

Courtney

Great Cheryl 🙂 . Thanks for letting us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar not responding after site move’ is closed to new replies.