Calendar no longer appearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar no longer appearing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Web Admin
    Participant

Hi,
    We updated the software for the Events Calendar yesterday. At that point our site started seeing issues. Some pages would not load, unable to log into the dashboard, 404 errors trying to access the login page.

I re-installed Events Calendar plugin. We are now able to log in but the calendar no longer appears. The Pro license is up to date and was added to the settings. The link: https://bcnwomensnetwork.com/events-cal/ re-directs to the Home page. And other pages give us an Internal Server Error “The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.” which is resolved when The Events Calendar is deactivated.

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I just accessed your calendar and it seems to be working properly with the latest version of The Events calendar installed (screenshot).

Do you still need any assistance? If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi there,

I just accessed one of your events and got the 404 error you mentioned. To get started, please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks for a permalink flush (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it). Be sure to clear your site cache and browser cache after this change. Does it help you to solve the problem? If the issue persists, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Cheers,

Patricia

Web Admin
    Participant

Hi,

The calendar is now visible but there still seems to be a software conflict with the plugin. When the plugin is activated, users are getting a different error messages when trying to log in. We get a 500 server error, 404 page not found error or just being taken back to the log-in. The problem is intermittent but more often down then up. I did the permalink flush as suggested but this did not resolve anything.

When the plugin is deactivated, all users can log in without any issue. This started happening after we updated The Events Calendar plugin to the most resent version.

Patricia

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you are still having problems to display your events!

To get started, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while accessing your events. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content.

I would also recommend you to run a Conflicts Test. You can start the test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the problem is solved after that. If you don’t want to make any changes to your live site, you can use a plugin like Duplicator to clone it/create a staging site and run the tests.

Let me know your test results and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Thanks,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar no longer appearing’ is closed to new replies.