Calendar Month View (ordering)

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Calendar Month View (ordering)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam Beaulne
    Participant

Is there a way to order the events in the Month view?

Right now if you have 3 events in the same day they are not in chronological order.

For example,

Event 1 – 2pm
    Event 2 – 8am
    Event 3 – 5pm

Should they not be in order of the start time? It’s not very intuitive. Any way to accomplish that?

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

The events listed on each day should be in chronological order in month view – you can see how they look by default here on our demo site. As a first step, can you go under Events > Settings > Display and make sure that you have the “Enable month view cache” option disabled? Next, you’ll want to run through the steps outlined here to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin. You’ll want to drop down to a completely default environment (all other plugins besides The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro disabled and a default theme enabled) and make sure that you have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing. If you see any errors, please copy/paste them here.

Finally, can you also share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

It was related to the cache.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

I’m glad to hear you got this figured out! Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Month View (ordering)’ is closed to new replies.