Calendar interfering with menu functionality?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar interfering with menu functionality?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rodrigo Torres
    Participant

A conversation from me and my web artist:

ARTIST: The calendar plugin is rendering the menu functionality on mobile as not working. Can you please research what is causing this. Thanks!
    ME: It’s working for me (iPhone 5s). Can you say more how it’s not working for you? Thanks!
    ARTIST: By clicking menu, it is not working. Here is video attached. All the dead air is me tapping the menu button, that is why i click back home to show it working properly.
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/prod_object_assets/assets/197663848865743/Capto_Capture_2016-10-17_02-59-37_PM.mov?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIXM6FRIC5QVSA63Q&Expires=1477610914&Signature=R9963%2FrGhZ%2BdDaYM%2FS%2Bx0qJpRec%3D#_=_

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

Hunter

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for posting and welcome back 🙂

I’m not seeing any logged bug reports resembling what you’ve described, so before we go any further, I’ll need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you find out.

Once we eliminate theme and/or plugin conflicts, we’ll continue investigating. Have a great Friday morning and thanks for choosing PRO. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar interfering with menu functionality?’ is closed to new replies.