Calendar in other pages

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar in other pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fred

I have downloaded the demo and totally love the look of the Calendar. The one think I cannot figure out is how to embed the calendar in a page other than the default page. I assume there must be some shortcodes I am missing. I just want to be able to put the calendar at the bottom of my homepage. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

callaghanpark
    Participant

Same problem here , It seems the calendar using the archive page, any solution on how the calendar become a page ?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello Fred and callaghanpark,

The calendar plugin is designed to work on the default /events/ page. There are no short codes as part of the plugin to drop on other pages.

However, with some tinkering, it is possible to show the events data on a page other than the default. You can check out our documentation at http://docs.tri.be/. And it seems to me that others have tried this too. You might have some luck searching the Events Calendar PRO forum. If you have further questions about this, you might get better service asking them in that forum than here in pre-sales.

I hope I answered your question. If not, please let me know!

— Julie

Mariano
    Participant

I wan’t to do the same thing and I’m kind of lost. I don’t understand why so much mistery here, Julie. Can somebody give me some basic directions?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Mariano and callaghanpark. The pre-sales forum is designed for potential customers who are looking for some clarification before deciding to buy one of our plugins.

Since both of you are PRO users, we’d appreciate it if you’d ask your questions in the PRO forum here:

Events Calendar PRO

This will give you a better response time and more specific help.

Thanks! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar in other pages’ is closed to new replies.