Calendar imports to Outlook off 1 hours

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar imports to Outlook off 1 hours

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Shinn
    Participant

I am set up to timezone “Chicago”. Since DST, when I import to Outlook calendar the Outlook calendar is 1 hour off. Outlook error “contains a property that references an undeclared time zone with a TZID of “America/Chicago”. Outlook found an approximate replacement but note that some of your appointments may be off by an hour.

Cliff

Hi, John. This is a known incompatibility with Outlook because they use a different time zone setting/abbreviation.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that a new maintenance release is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-the-events-calendar-4-9-4-and-events-calendar-pro-4-7-4/

Please try updating and let us know if you are experiencing any further issues. As always, we recommend running updates on your staging site before doing so on your live site, just to be on the safe side.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar imports to Outlook off 1 hours’ is closed to new replies.