Calendar for All Children Categories

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar for All Children Categories

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Hi, materdknights. This is just a note to let you know that we didn’t get a chance to look at your issue for our maintenance release this time around.

While it’s possible we may have inadvertently fixed it in addressing another issue and welcome your feedback to confirm or deny this once you’ve updated, we want to set your expectations.

Rest assured getting this resolved is still a priority for us. We look forward to addressing this as soon as we’ve got bandwidth/resources to allow it.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community!

Barry

Hi! We’ve now completed some work that ought to address this issue in our very next upcoming release. Thanks for your patience and if you do hit any further problems with this once you’ve updated please don’t hesitate to let us know in a new thread – thanks!

fortgordonmwr
    Participant

Hi, I’m running into the same issue described by materdknights on my site. By Barry’s response, it sounds like this issue was addressed, but it doesn’t seem to be working for me. I’m using the latest version of TEC Pro (Version 3.8.1). I’ve spend a great deal of time setting up my categories and would love to take advantage of the same Parent/Child category views that WordPress offers on our calendar. Please let me know if there is a solution yet for this problem.

Barry

Hi fortgordonmwr,

Thanks for posting 🙂

I believe this is resolved – if you are still experiencing difficulties though please do create a new support thread and one of the team will be happy to help.

That will allow us to focus on the problem as it is in your particular case and will also avoid everyone else who is participating in this thread from receiving update emails (bear in mind it relates to a discussion started over a year ago!).

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar for All Children Categories’ is closed to new replies.