Calendar for a magazine

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar for a magazine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas

Hello
    I m editor of a magazine about offroading in France (I apologize if my english is not so good…). My website will be soon on WordPress and i m searching a calendar tool. i nedd this calendar to publish some events myself but not only. I also need events that can be managed by some of my customers as travel agency and for that i need specifics things as :
    – I can add or remove agency as registred managers
    – they can add their own travels with pictures, country location, descriptions
    – with their access code the form is automaticaly filled with their informations
    – they have a specific page about their business with links to their website, adress, contacts, etc

i also need a front end form for non professionals, as for clubs

do you think your ap can manage all that ?
    thanx
    nicolas

Cliff

Hi, Nicolas. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

It sounds like you’d want to definitely get Community Events and might need some custom development around it, as well as some non-calendar-related things like a custom post type and custom taxonomy (or use the built-in Posts and Category ones) for something like “Travels” posts in “Island” category.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar for a magazine’ is closed to new replies.