Calendar Event Pro widget events not linking

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Event Pro widget events not linking

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Craig Grant
    Participant

In my post on 10/22 I indicated that I needed a response quickly seeing as I needed to add the Event Calendar Pro to another site then and it has been several days and I still have not heard back from you. Please respond to my ticket asap as I need to know how to proceed. thank you.

George
    Participant

I apologize for the delayed reply, and can assure you that it is not the norm! It’s easy to explain the delay w/r/t the post from the 23rd, as I may simply have been finished working for the day by the time your post came in right before the weekend. As for the post on the 22nd, I don’t know what happened here, and am sorry about the delayed response. I did not see that post that day or Friday.

If you would like to upgrade your license, you can do so at any time by going to http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/license-keys – there are various “Upgrade” options for each license listed there.

I hope this helps!

— George

Craig Grant
    Participant

George,
    I understand the reason for the delay in response, but you didn’t really answer my question as I was asking you how I could install Pro on my 3rd site seeing as I had already paid $89 and $60 for 2 single licenses for a total of $149. But I just tried and was able to install it on the 3rd site even though my account does not indicate I have the Agency package.

The other part of my question was if you would be able to provide me a discount (due to all of the issues I have had with your product) if I decide to upgrade to the Unlimite package. Please let me know. Thank you.

George
    Participant

Hey Craig,

A license is not required for installing the plugin, nor using it either. A license simply signs up a website for automatic updates and for support; the plugins work totally fine with no license. Does this help clarify things? Apologies for not being clear about this in prior responses.

As for a discount, unfortunately none are available at this time 🙁

Thank you,
    George

Craig Grant
    Participant

George,
    Yes it does, but please confirm if updates can be done manually without purchasing the license for the additional sites. And again, I have paid for the amount of a 3 site license but only received 2 ($89 and $60) so is there a way to apply the license to 3 sites for auto updates and support purposes?

Craig Grant
    Participant

George,
    This does not make much sense. I purchased a single site license on 8/13/15 for $89, then purchased another license on 9/13/15 and if you look at my account it states they expire on 9/13/16. So are you basically stating that I now have an Agency (3 site) account because in my account it still suggests me to upgrade to Agency. Please explain.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Craig,

I was able to take a deeper dive into other records and found that indeed, your second purchase was an Upgrade of your existing Personal License to a Business License.

The original purchase of the Personal License was $89; the Upgrade to Business was $60. That’s $149, which is the same exact cost as just buying a new business license which is $149. This enables license activation for three websites.

I hope this information helps.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Event Pro widget events not linking’ is closed to new replies.