Calendar Disappeared!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Disappeared!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    artifaktcom
    Participant

Hi guys,
    We just upgraded a client site to 3.0 (Events Pro), and poof! Our entire calendar disappeared… It used to be right here: http://www.getwhatyouwant.ca/toronto-real-estate-events-calendar
    What gives?

Leah

Hi artifaktcom,

Thanks for your note. Have you tried resetting and resaving your permalinks? Often that can resolve a lot of post-upgrade issues, particularly with links. If that doesn’t work, let us know and we’ll delve in further.

Thanks,
    Leah

artifaktcom
    Participant

I sure did. Still missing…

Barry

Hi artifaktcom, if you open an event in the event editor and navigate directly to it (view event) can you see the individual events?

In other words, does this problem only exist on the ‘main calendar page’? If so, do you happen to have a static front page setup via the Settings > Reading options screen?

artifaktcom
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Yes. If I go directly to an event and click ‘view’, Im able to see it just fine. Here’s an example: http://www.getwhatyouwant.ca/toronto-real-estate-event/neighbourhood-reports/2014-05-21

So yes, the problem only exists on the main calendar page. A static page is set up at the Settings > Reading screen.

Hey artifaktcom, when you click in the “Events” button in the admin bar (http://files.mzaweb.com/image/0916170m3U2B) where does that take you?

artifaktcom
    Participant

@Daniel Same issue. It loads the blog posts when I click the Evetns link.

Can you try just for a second in Events->Settings, remove your custom events slug so it goes back to the default’s /events/ to see if it works? I want to rule out the possibility of another plugin conflicting.

artifaktcom
    Participant

No luck! I changed it back to the default, and the same problem still persists…

Ok, unfortunately I’m running out of ideas. Any chance I can get a database dump so I can replicate locally and investigate?

Beth
    Participant

I’m having this same problem. After the upgrade my entire calendar has disappeared and now has my “There’s nothing here” page showing. I’ve reset my permalinks and I’m using the default slug for the calendar.

http://deals.ingoodcents.com/events/

Bernhard
    Participant

Hi Daniel,
    I have mentioned following in my other support-thread but this here is the more suitable one, so I’ll copy & paste as I think you won’t need a db-dump to reproduce:

PRO 3.0.2 seems to be broken. Can be easily reproduced:
    Take a new, empty wp-installation, add TEC and create one event. You can view this event. Now add PRO 3.0.2 and activate it -> no events can be seen anymore (page not found). Replace by PRO 3.0.1 and all is fine.

Kind Regards,
    Bernhard.

lingezegen
    Participant

how do i get an PRO 3.0.1?

Bernhard
    Participant

If you don’t have it on your hard disk from the previous upgrade,
    go to the download-section, right klick on “Download” from 3.0.2 and choose “Copy link location”. Then paste this to your browser’s url-bar and replace 3.0.2 with 3.0.1 and press enter.

Leah

Hi everyone!

Thank you for getting in touch to report the issue, we really appreciate it. We found a bug in 3.0.2 that affects anyone with a database table prefix other than the default of wp_. Happily, we’ve been working hard to get a fix and just released Events Calendar PRO 3.0.3, which addresses this issue. Please update your plugin and that should resolve the issue. If you are still having problems, certainly let us know. Thank you all for your patience while we got this fixed!

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Disappeared!’ is closed to new replies.