Calendar Defaults to January

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Defaults to January

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

We’re running into a problem where the calendar is defaulting on January even though it’s now February. I would expect the functionality to be so that when someone pulls up the calendar it defaults to current month.

You can see an example of this at http://www.evolvhealth.com/events/

Problem is that once I replicated the bug in Firefox and advanced a month then closed out and reopened the page it worked. However, on Safari no matter how many times I try different scenarios (deleting cookies, cache, etc.) it defaults to January.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Rob

Hey Tony. Thanks for the heads up. I’m seeing this problem on your site too, though when I run the tagged 2.0.3 code on my default 2011 install I find I’m unable to recreate this problem. Have you read through this thread (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/grid-calendar-showing-last-month-instead-of-current-month-in-the-drop-down/), to see if any of the solutions presented therein may do the trick?

If it is the same issue, and let’s move the discussion over there so it is all tracked in one place. If not let me know and we can keep looking into it as needed on our end.

Tony
    Participant

Both plugins are updated to version 2.0.3 and I’m still getting the error.

I’ll first deactivate plugins before we decide which forum to post on.

Rob

Thanks, Tony. Haven’t heard anything from you on either thread so once you’ve had a chance to test this, let us know and we’ll do what we can to troubleshoot.

Tony
    Participant

I’ve been testing things.

My plugins are up to date, but what I think was happening is that we were using W3 Total Cache and it cached the old code. Probably why I was getting the error on Safari but no on Firefox. Once I cleared the cache it worked.

Rob

Ah, excellent. Thanks for confirming. So are you all set here? Just want to make sure; let me know if you need anything else from us.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Defaults to January’ is closed to new replies.