Help Desk

Calendar Courses out of order

I am going through the website and noticed that when you go to the “list” view on the course calendar, the first page is accurate and in order, but when you click “next events” at the bottom of the page the order is incorrect and makes no sense. Can you take a look at this for us? Having our classes not in order makes us look unprofessional and it is hard for students to find the correct courses. Any help is appreciated.

https://csiacademyflorida.com/courses-programs/course-calendar/?tribe_paged=2&tribe_event_display=list

Hey Seth!

I totally understand that this is not ideal at all. I am witnessing the same behavior that you are describing.

Do you have any custom Tribe templates in place here?

I know that it can be a pain, but Testing for Conflicts resolves many issues that are cause by conflicting themes and/or plugins.

Take care,
    Ed ✌️

No… nothing custom. Nothing custom at all. Perfectly well displayed until it paginates.

Thanks for getting back to us.

After you’ve Tested for Conflicts, can you enable WP_DEBUG as well as WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will enable all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please also share your share your system information in a private reply.

These steps will help us get rolling and decide why your events are showing out of order.

Cheers,
    Ed ✌

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Yes. As I had mentioned a few times already.

Nothing seems out of ordinary with your system info. Did you notice any error messages being displayed after enabling WP_DEBUG?

If you haven’t updated to the newest version of TEC Pro yet, can you see if that helps?

I’m still unable to recreate this which definitely points towards a plugin or theme conflict.

When you were testing what theme(s) have you tried?

Take care,
    Ed ✌️

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team