Calendar and Ticketing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar and Ticketing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Lenormand

Hi,

I’m interested in buying your Pro versions of Events Calendar and Event Tickets for a client… who has numerous requirements. I’d just like to know if a combination of these 2 pro version can handle these needs:

* booking different types of ressources (like rooms and equipment assigned for a specific meeting, ordering food for the meeeting, etc.)

* managing different statuses of users (the way WP does: registered user, contributor, writer…)

* booking via the calendar / via a specific form / via a CSX or Excel list (importing guests)

* various criteria for the booking: date, duration, number of participants, equipments (as specified above) recurrence

* displaying options:
    > all ressources (i.e rooms / equipments), a single ressource, a selection of ressources
    > daily, weekly, monthly display for the calendar
    > displaying of the ressources status: not booked, booked, pre-booked, not available
    > ressource characteristics: info, picture, max. duration for booking, etc. (available from the planning itself)

* notifications:
    > for the booker (status of his/her reservation), the technicians (for the equipement to be installed), for the guests, for the ressources manager, for outsiders (via a mailing list?)

* reporting options: exporting data to a comprehensive CSV file / getting a management board and exporting/printing it / getting all the data from the beginning

* synchronization: synchronizing with Outlook

I know our needs are quite specific… but these answers will certainly help other users, too!

Thanks in advance for your reply

George
    Participant

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out. Our plugins unfortunately do not meet some of the requirements listed here. 🙁 I will elaborate as follows.

* booking different types of ressources (like rooms and equipment assigned for a specific meeting, ordering food for the meeeting, etc.)

☝️ While selling these other things is possible with WooCommerce itself, the closes thing our plugins could do is allow for the “ordering food for the meeting” option; e.g. if you have a defined list of meal options, you can use our ticketing plugins’ Additional Attendee Meta fields to require a meal selection when buying a ticket. But otherwise, what you list here is not supported.

* managing different statuses of users (the way WP does: registered user, contributor, writer…)

☝️ WordPress handles the user management entirely; our plugins work with that, of course, but do not offer any sort of additional layer of user management and role/access privilege management atop of that.

* notifications:
    > for the booker (status of his/her reservation), the technicians (for the equipement to be installed), for the guests, for the ressources manager, for outsiders (via a mailing list?)

☝️There is unfortunately no such notifications system with our plugins.

Most of the other things you listed are possible to varying degrees, but the above things I highlighted are not possible and so I wanted to point those out clearly in case these things are deal-breakers and make our plugins a no-go.

If you have further questions and curiosities about the plugins, check out the products pages for each of them on this site, ask me specific follow-ups, and do keep in mind that we have a no-questions-asked thirty-day refund policy which many folks use as a sort of “trial period” to test out the plugins firsthand. You may find this helpful—learn more about the refund policy here.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar and Ticketing’ is closed to new replies.