Buy Now Button on Event Calendar Missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Buy Now Button on Event Calendar Missing

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by hchang64.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    hchang64
    Participant

The Buy Now button plus the price of the ticket on the main events page (single view is fine) is missing. Also, emails after buying a ticket are blank. A couple days ago, my hosting changed the PHP version from 5.4 to 7.1 , disabled your wordpress cache plugin and enabled opcache php extension, and enabled mod_deflate. Not sure if any of those things messed things up. I switched it back from 7.1 to 5.4 and it seemed to bring back the events. But not the Buy Now button and the emails are still blank.

Please help me, thank you!

Patricia

Hi Hae-Yuan,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear about these problems. Event Tickets Plus is fully compatible with PHP 7.1 and this change wouldn’t cause your events or the buy now button to disappear.

I’ve just accessed your site and I see that you have a couple of events with tickets (like this one), but apparently they didn’t start the sale yet. To get started, could you please edit one of your events with the buy now button missing and make sure that the Start sale date is set to today?

Regarding the email issue, are you having this problem while selling other products via WooCommerce or just when selling tickets via event page? To get started, I would recommend you to read the following article:

Email FAQ

If these instructions didn’t help to solve the problem, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Thanks,

Patricia

hchang64
    Participant

Hi there,
    It was not an issue of the start date. Also the emails all work besides the email that holds the tickets. Do you know why that may be?

I am still having problems… it seems like there are many little things that are going wrong such as

-Buy Now buttons are still missing after tinkering with updating, changing PHP, etc.
    -No API key message at checkout
    -When editing events, sometimes the tickets disappear and reappear when I reload the page.
    – For one of my events with free tickets, there are no place to acquire tickets besides the words “Tickets”

A lot of unfortunate bugs 🙁

hchang64
    Participant

I can send you an error log as well, but cannot upload file of that type.

Patricia

Hi Hae-Yuan,

Thanks for sending us more details about your problems.

• Regarding the issue where your tickets randomly disappear from Events, if you open up your browser’s console while editing one of these events (with tickets randomly missing), do you see any relevant javaScript errors in there?
    • Regarding the Buy Now Button missing: Could you please edit one of your events with tickets where the buy now button is missing and send us a screenshot of this area (screenshot here)?

I would also recommend you to run a Conflicts Test. You can start the test by temporarily changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the problem is solved after that (don’t forget to backup your database before changing anything).

• Regarding the “Invalid client token supplied. Please check your API keys.” message, this is not related to one of our plugins. I’m not sure which plugin is generating this error, but since it is being displayed on checkout I would say it could be related to “PayPal for WooCommerce” or “Braintree For WooCommerce” plugins.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Patricia

hchang64
    Participant

This reply is private.

hchang64
    Participant

This reply is private.

hchang64
    Participant

Patricia, I am going to try to send you the error log here.

Patricia

This reply is private.

hchang64
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

hchang64
    Participant

Thank you, please let me know!

Today only one event showed up with the Buy Now Button. We reverted back to 7.1 PHP. Thank you!

hchang64
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

I wanted to let you know that it had been worked out- it started appearing
    and we duplicated all the events because the old events weren’t showing the
    button. However, when creating an event, the venue portion is missing. It
    is only the new events that omit this. Any reason this may be?

Patricia

Hi Hae-Yuan,

I hope you’re having a good week/day. Firstly, I’d like to apologize for the delay in response. Thank you for your patience all this while! It’s been really busy in the forums lately, and we’re doing our best to adhere to our Scope of Support / Terms for you and everyone else.

I’ve found the following issues:

1 – You are running an outdated version of Event Tickets (4.6.3.1), please update it to latest version 4.7;
    2 – You are running an outdated version of Events Tickets Plus (4.6.2). Please updated it to latest version 4.7;
    3 – Your license key for Event Tickets Plus is out of installs: it looks like you have it enabled on your staging site http://www.staging.greeneducationcenter.com. Please move it to your live site greeneducationcenter.com to be able to update the plugin. More info about how to move your license key from one site to another in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

4 – You have a page called Events that uses the “/events” slug: the Events Calendar plugin will show its calendar in place of the page. you’ll have to either edit the the page slug or edit your event settings to fix this.

Please move your license key to the correct website, update the plugins and check if everything work as expected after this change.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Buy Now Button on Event Calendar Missing’ is closed to new replies.