button too small in Internet Explorer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO button too small in Internet Explorer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mirko
    Participant

Hi,

I have a follow up to an older thread which you can find here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/hide-google-maps-in-the-overview-settings-are-not-saved-buttons-too-small/

You helped me with the buttons which where too small for the german word ” Suche Veranstaltung” = search event.
    As I am a Mac user, it looks fine in Firefox and Safari, but as the client is a windows user it still looks shit in Internet Explorer.

Please help, thx Mirko

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Mirko,

I would love to help you with this.

It will take some fiddling with CSS to try and craft a fix there. The Avada folks might even be able to help, this looks like an issue their theme will be seeing with others users as well.

I tried to craft a fix for you here:

#tribe-bar-form.tribe-bar-mini div.tribe-bar-submit input[type=submit] {
     font-size: .75em;
     padding: 10px;
     width: auto;
    }

And that might work well. I have no way of knowing. In my Internet Explorer it is actually rendering great even without that CSS. Likely your client is on a different version than I am. Thus I am not actually sure if that will fix it, but it probably will. If you test with that and it fixes it, you might be interested in removing portions of it such as the font-size changes it makes, those might be overkill.

Does that all make sense? Did that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘button too small in Internet Explorer’ is closed to new replies.