Bundled Tickets attendee list and email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bundled Tickets attendee list and email

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tanya Kieneker
    Participant

I’m using WooCommerce Bundled Products with Event Tickets Plus. I’ve bundled 4 event tickets together to make a “family pack.” I’ve made the individual products hidden within the bundled settings. However, when I purchased the one bundled product, the email with the tickets contains 5 tickets – one for the bundled product and then one for each of the four individual. In the attendees list, this also shows as five separate tickets sold. Would you have any suggestions or way to hide those four individual tickets from the email and attendee list?

Hi Tanya,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates and views can be edited.  In your case, I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at the tickets/email.php template.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bundled Tickets attendee list and email’ is closed to new replies.