Bundle Options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Bundle Options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hello!

I am already a pro calendar user but was considering a couple additional products (specifically the filter bar and community events). Is there a combo price for multiple purchases?

Also, on the community events… how much control would I have over what information they can input? For instance, I would not initially want to have tags or image capabilities… and would I have the ability to direct which calendar the input events land on?

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Yes, we do have a few bundle options for you.  We have a few different options, and each offers a discount when you buy them together: https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/

With Community Events, you can control the information fields that exist for people when they add events.  You can opt to have all submissions sent in as drafts, so that you can approve/edit submissions before they are displayed on the calendar.

I hope this helps to answer your questions, let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Chris
    Participant

Any chance we can bundle pro, community events and filter bar?

Hi Chris,

You could go with our Community Manager Bundle, though it does come with a few extra plugins as well.  You can always purchase them a la carte, though that option doesn’t come with the discount.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Bundle Options’ is closed to new replies.