Bulk Select Featured Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bulk Select Featured Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brenda
    Participant

Is there a way to bulk select the featured events in the admin menu so that I don’t have to go into each event one by one and make them featured?

Hunter

Hi and welcome back!

At this time, there is no “easy” way to accomplish what you’ve described. I located a feature report aimed to include a “Featured Events” section when importing events using Event Aggregator. I’ll include this forum thread to the report which helps increase attention on the matter. We’re unable to provide information related to expected release dates.

You could run an SQL query (always make a backup prior to doing so). I checked the database relating to Featured Events and included a screenshot below:

I wish I could provide more instance in this scenario, but our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article state we’re limited providing support in these situations.

Please let me know how things work out and feel free to share your solution in the case another user has a similar goal in mind. Have a pleasant rest of your day and thanks again. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brenda!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the long delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bulk Select Featured Events’ is closed to new replies.