Build a WordPress site where users we register can manage their own events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Build a WordPress site where users we register can manage their own events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

I think this might be what the community events plugin already does but I’m not quite sure.

If we are the only ones who can register users, then can we set-up the community events plug-in to make it that a user can only manage their own list of events and register new events.

So if user A adds an event – everyone can see it but user B cannot edit nor remove it.
    However user B can do what they like with their own events.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

Thanks for using our plugins.

I can help out here.

It sounds like you are looking for the features of Community Events.

You can create users and then using Community Events they would be able to create their own events and edit those and come back to edit those all on the front end.

Those users would only be able to edit their own events.

You can see an overview of all the settings and how to setup in our New User Primer:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-events/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Build a WordPress site where users we register can manage their own events’ is closed to new replies.