Bugs with managing recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bugs with managing recurring events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony Sova
    Participant

We recently have some problems with multiple events as the button doesn’t work anymore. Also the list of venues and organizers fails. Seems like the metabox just doesn’t work for these operations.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well. This is a known issue with the latest update of The Events Calendar (4.5.10). It is going to be fixed in the next maintenance release, but in the meantime, you can downgrade to the previous version (4.5.9) by following these instructions or edit the 4.5.10 version to add in the fix. If you would like to go this route, you can make these changes to the wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Assets.php file.

Please let me know if you need any help with either of these options! I’m linking this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as the permanent fix is released, you will be notified here. I do apologize for the inconvenience, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a hotfix has been released to address this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/hotfix-the-events-calendar-4-5-10-1/

Please update The Events Calendar to version 4.5.10.1 and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bugs with managing recurring events’ is closed to new replies.