Bug in bar view classes when non-english website.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug in bar view classes when non-english website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

This bug is very weird. In tribe bar views in non-english website (in this case polish):
    – list loses icons (that is because classes change to polish translations)
    – one does not lose icon and it is a week, that one does not translates to polish it stays as week. That is way 🙂

This is easy to fix in styles … I did it myself. But pelase fix it too. Please keep in mind that week is not translated to non-english version of that word.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi mastafu,

Thanks for the heads-up! I’d like to try and duplicate this locally to verify it. Can you tell me which plugins you have installed and which versions they are? Do you have the Polish translations applied for all of them? If you could include a link to a screenshot too, that would be most helpful – especially if you could let me know what I’m looking at since I don’t speak Polish. 🙂

Sorry to have so many questions, but I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

— Julie

mastafu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello mastafu,

Thanks for the screenshot!

That’s not how it’s supposed to work. I’m going to have one of the developers take a closer look and see if they can figure out why it’s translating classes as well as display text. They’ll have a look about and get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. And for letting us know!

— Julie

mastafu
    Participant

Remember to check on week mode as this one does not translate at all either in admin or front-end.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Will do! Thanks!

— Julie

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

We’ve started a new area for translation related threads and there’s a similar post over there (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/week-lacks-translations-2/). I’m going to close this thread at this point. If you have any further questions regarding this or any translation issues, I’ll ask you to post them in that area for better service.

Thanks for your understanding.

— Julie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug in bar view classes when non-english website.’ is closed to new replies.