Week lacks translations 2

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Week lacks translations 2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jeroenjoosen
    Participant

The problem with the translation of the week view is still not solved with update 3.2 . It’s still in english.

Leah

Hi jeroenjoosen,

I am very, very sorry about how this has gone. I made a mistake here and I apologize. When we were testing for our 3.2 release we worked on a very similar ticket to fix the translation for Day View. I was mistakenly thinking that the fix for that issue would also correct Week View, and I see now that I was wrong. I confirmed that indeed, Week View is still broken. You are totally right, and this is my fault.

Now that we’ve realized my mistake, we have a #1 priority ticket to fix Week View. Unfortunately, we can’t do that until our next release in December. If you need to find a different calendar to use, I totally understand and I can refund your purchase. Or if you’re willing to stick with us a bit longer, I’d be happy to give you a free plugin or renewal as a way of apology. You also might try using a string-by-string translation plugin like Say What to translate the date in Week View for now.

Thank you very much for reporting that this is still a problem in 3.2. I apologize again for messing this up, and I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerely,
    Leah

jeroenjoosen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

This reply is private.

jeroenjoosen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Sorry about that Jeroen. I’ve emailed you as asked 🙂 If you don’t see an email, check your spam folder. I sent it from pro (at) tri.be.

~Leah

Oliver
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for mentioning this. Also the Day View is getting translated properly, I see that the format is not changing- even when I change my chosen date format in the WordPress Settings. I will ticket this so we can hopefully make the Day View title respect the settings in a future version.

Thanks for the report!

Best,
    Leah

Oliver
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback. I hope the change will make it in the next release. Should me a minor change in the code 🙂

Best Regards,
    Oliver

Leah

Great, thanks Oliver!

Leah

Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for this issue is included in our upcoming version 3.3. Keep an eye out on your WordPress Plugins page for an update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Week lacks translations 2’ is closed to new replies.