Bring back related events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bring back related events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys.

I’m wondering how can I bring back (display) “related events” inside the view of a specific event (I have no filters in functions.php). I guess the target file is single-event.php but I’m not sure…

Thank you.

Geoff

Hey Cesar and welcome back!

The related events are a setting you can find in Events > Settings > Display (screenshot).

Do you see that setting and is it unchecked?

Thanks!
    Geoff

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Unfortunately it is unchecked (related event option).

:/

Geoff

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for checking that for me!

I was looking at your previous threads and it appears you have some customizations in place. I see that you tried:
    <ul class=”meta”>
    <li class=”troubleshoot_plugins”>Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    <li class=”troubleshoot_theme”>Switched to a default theme? Yes

Just to confirm, do the related events come back when you deactivate all other non-Modern Tribe plugins and switch to a default WordPress theme (like Twenty Sixteen)?

If they do not show up in those conditions, then it would be great if you could leave the site in that state and send me your system information in a private reply to do a little more digging.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I confirm once I put back the default theme, related events are back, that is why I was wondering on which files should I take a look :/

Any help?
    Thnk you

Geoff

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for confirming that for me!

Yeah, single-event.php would be a good template to look at. I have a hunch that there are template overrides for the calendar in your theme, which is why the related events come back when switching to a default.

If that’s the case, then there will be a folder called tribe-events in your theme directory. Inside there, you would be able to find any and all calendar templates that the theme is overriding. In this case, single-event.php is likely to be in there. Or perhaps there is another folder in tribe-events called pro and you will find additional templates in there.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Bring back related events’ is closed to new replies.