Bought Events Calendar Pro & Events Ticket Plus – Don't Need Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Bought Events Calendar Pro & Events Ticket Plus – Don't Need Eventbrite Tickets

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by sixfiveinteractive.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sixfiveinteractive
    Participant

Hello there,

I recently purchased 3 of your premium extensions but found out I don’t need the Eventbrite one. I am keeping the other two but am wondering if there is a way to get a refund on the Eventbrite extension. Please let me know!

Hi Tyler,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you no longer have use for one of our plugins.  You can fill out a refund form here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

sixfiveinteractive
    Participant

Hello there,

I have put that in but still haven’t heard anything. Is there anything else I can do to make the refund happen?

Thank you!

Tyler

Sorry about that!  I can process that refund for you.  Just to confirm, you’d like a refund for just the Eventbrite Tickets plugin?

sixfiveinteractive
    Participant

Hello Jaime,

Exactly! We are still using the other two. Anything else I need to do to
    process the refund? Thanks again!

All the best,

Tyler Bryden
    Owner, SixFive
    519-854-6565 | [email protected] | sixfive.co | 201 King Street, London,
    Ontario

Hi Tyler,

Nope, you are all set.  You should see funds returned to your account within 5-10 days.

Let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Bought Events Calendar Pro & Events Ticket Plus – Don't Need Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.