Bootstrap Version?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Bootstrap Version?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I am already running a WordPress site with the Event Aggregator and Events Calendar PRO and would also like to get the Community Events functionality too. However, I am planning a multi-site roll out in the near future and we have determined that a Bootstrap solution would serve us best.

Do you have a version of the Events Calendar PRO that works with Bootstrap? If not, do you have a developer who would be willing to work with me to create one?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

While I don’t know the specifics of what you want to accomplish, if you want to create a custom theme using Bootstrap, you can do so and should not affect how our plugins work with it.

Of course, some conflicts can occur as with any other theme our there, but I know some themes are built using Bootstrap and they have no problem integrating with our plugins.

We do not provide custom development services like this. You can refer the following list of customizers for that task > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Please note that this list is provided as a courtesy to our customers, and we make no guarantees of any kind regarding the listed entities. Modern Tribe is unable to assist with any disputes related to work contracted from third-party agencies or developers.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bootstrap Version?’ is closed to new replies.