Blank monthly view fix goes blank again once a new event is added

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Blank monthly view fix goes blank again once a new event is added

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee B

Hi,

I have the same issue. Updating to the new plugin version initially restored all the events but as soon as I add a new event it resets to no events available and a blank calendar.

If i reinstall the plugin they all appear again including the new one, but cant do that every time we add an event.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

I’m sorry that updating didn’t resolve this issue for you – reinstalling the plugin after creating events is definitely not a solution! To help pinpoint the source of the issue, could you please try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? Make sure you have WP_DEBUG enabled while you do so. If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Could you please share your system information with me as well so that I can take a look?

Let me know what you find out, and please copy/paste any relevant error messages in your reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank monthly view fix goes blank again once a new event is added’ is closed to new replies.