Black Friday Discount

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Black Friday Discount

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    On November 7, I’ve ordered several premium multisite plugins. Can I get the refund of 30% of the total value?
    Thanks.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/black-friday-promotion/

Courtney

Hi there

I was able to provide you with a 15% refund request. I do hope this works for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions about getting everything set up and working.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Hello.
    15% refund? Why not 30%?
    As I read in https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/ I can still get full refund and then order the plugins again, with the 30% discount. Rigth?
    Thanks.

Barry

This reply is private.

Hi there.
    I just got 30% on the order #1376747. But it’s still missing the adicional 15% on the order #1376735.
    Thanks.

Barry

Hi Mavaware Technologies,

Well you got lucky there because though we already refunded you 15% on that order, bundles (and that order was indeed for a bundle of several plugins) are not actually eligible for further discounts under our Thanksgiving/Black Friday promotion.

With that in mind, we will not be offering a further discount.

Thanks and let me know if I can clarify anything else 🙂

Ok. Thanks for the explanation. We were missing this point.
    Regards.

Barry

You’re welcome 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Black Friday Discount’ is closed to new replies.