Best way to migrate from Free plugin to Paid?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Best way to migrate from Free plugin to Paid?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    616mg
    Participant

Just purchased the license but wanted to ask – is there a simple way to migrate a website from the free plugin to the paid plugin? The site already has events populated.

I was going to upload the new paid plugin to the site and disable the free version but wanted to check if there were any sort of instructions before doing this.

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

Both the free version and Pro of The Events Calendar must be active to get the features of Pro.

So you can keep all your existing events and settings and start using Pro once active.

I recommend reviewing our New User Primer to get started:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-the-events-calendar-and-events-calendar-pro/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Best way to migrate from Free plugin to Paid?’ is closed to new replies.